Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-02-2016, 08:59 PM

"Smells fresh to me!" Wyndelin the mighty poop finder! The boy was tickled with himself. Maybe Gabriel was right, this hunting stuff wasn't to hard, maybe they could make it til mom came back… if she came back. Wynde couldn't help but hope however, deep down the reality of their situation continued to stir and grow in the pit of his gut. Wynd glanced at Gabe as the boy listed some options. They'd cover more ground if they split up but Wyndelin shuddered at the thought of being separated from his brother as well. He didn't want to be alone! "Let's check them out one at a time!" He didn't want to let on that he was scared to be on his own so he quickly followed up with the best reason he could. "I mean, you said it'd take both of us to catch one right? We should definitely stay together."

Wynde put his nose to the ground and furrowed his brow as he circled about two feet around the droppings trying to gauge some sort of timeframe. "Uhh…. lets go this way!" Wyndelin started off to the East, trotting along. "So, any thoughts on how we catch these things? I don't think they fly, they don't have wings so they must be on the ground like us, right?"

"Talk" "You" Think