size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-03-2016, 02:53 PM

Mmm, Birna had a good point. She found herself longing for the cold in the heat of the summer, and the heat in the cold of the winter. Nodding her head to the older woman's statement, she found herself pondering over it more, until the taller woman spoke again. Ears flickered as she looked up to her, a grin on her features. "We are both growing soft, aren't we? Maybe we should go beat the snot of out each other just to prove that we are still tough bitches," she said with a laugh. Turning her head to look out across the horizon, she grew silent when Birna brought up goals. She used to be so driven by her own goals, but now she just... well she got bored. A heavy sigh left her maw, her body sliding down until her belly was on the ground again. "I used to. I feel like I kind of lost my drive, although the need to fight is still there I just feel like... I'm not sure. I had wanted to rise in the ranks and prove myself, but lately its all I can do to not snap at other members." Mercy shrugged her shoulders, glancing over at Birna slightly. It was pretty rare for her to open up to someone like this, but she just felt like she could talk to her. It came out so easily, where with others she really had to push it. Or she just... clammed up. "I've honestly always been a little jealous of you, Birna. You always seem so driven and... well, tough." The dame said softly, a small smile on her lips.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.