gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
02-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Starling would continue to inspect him, licking to clear blood here and there to see the wounds. For a giant bird, he certainly didnt seem too banged up, and he certainly would live. "Y-you're surprisingly lucky." He said softly, looking down at the child to try and see if there was something else. He took a breath and looked at the boy with a gentle smile. "I-I'm going t-to poke a-at your side a b-bit. T-tell me i-if you feel p-pain and r-rate it b-between o-one and t-ten." He said softly before he leaned in too begin nudging at his ribs gently, feeling for any noticeable breaks and listening for any signs of pain. In that time, Stella had returned with his entire herb bag, dropping it beside him. He couldn't help but smile at that, knowing she had just been too lazy to pick through them to find any wound binders.

When he asked of Quake, Star would look at him gently. "Y-yes, your s-sister is here. Sh-she's fine. Infact sh-she's my a-apprentice." He said with a gentle smile. There was no way he was going to be calling Quake for this. Not yet anyways. She was too new into the field to help her brother. So instead he shifted to nose through his herbs, seperating a small sprig of meadowsweet and elderberry for him to take. He nudged them towards Qualm. "Ch-chew those well, and sw-swallow them." He instructed as he seperated horsetail from the pile. He was lucky it grew at home. He quickly chewed it up into a paste and began to apply it, gently, to the cuts along his face. It wouldn't take long for those wounds to heal, but he was worried about internal damage.

""Talk"" | "Italian"