ardent

Then I'll Raise You Like A Phoenix

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 10:09 AM

Mieu would give a small nod when Ash spoke. He was welcome to train, but, the thing he hadn’t realized was that in order to be accepted, and given the same freedoms as his friend, he would need to be tested by Valentine. The thought scared him. The slate colored male was very intimidating in size and appearance. Mieu was certain that he’d be able to crush him in one swat of his paw! But Mieu felt a bit of relief knowing that, no matter what happened Ash would always be his friend. His spirits would lift a bit at this and he would grin, wagging his tail back and forth for a moment. “Maybe! I’m going to always try my best, so no matter what rank I have, it’ll suit me!”

The little brown furred brute would have his smile fade though, a thought coming to him. “Ash... Even if I were to test against your dad... Do you think he’d really ever accept me?” Mieu would let his gaze fall. “I mean... I know I’m not strong... Or really brave... But I do want to try for Imperium I do!” The small male would furrow his brow. “I just don’t know if I’d be good enough, you know?” He’d draw his paw along the ground. “I’m kind of worried that one day... One day your day will tell me to leave... That I’m too little... And to not come back...”

"Listen to me talk, 'but know my thoughts