ardent

Dreamend Discharger

Kar

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2016, 11:20 AM

Kar would give a soft chuckle at his mate’s words. “Aye, I’m getting older. But I’m not quite an old man yet. Can’t use that as an excuse, now can I?” Though the thought of having many young ones to teach wasn’t bad, he still thought it would be best if he had his beloved by his side again. His thoughts were not allowed to be dreary for long, however, as some water was splashed upon his face by Nalyda disrupted his thoughts.

His expression would turn to a gentle one, remembering fondly the days that they first met. Of their early courtship and when they brought their first litter into the world. His green eyes would shine with fondness for the memories, giving a small nod. “Yes... Those were the days, weren’t they? It seemed since then time just flew by. We had three litters of children, each as beautiful and strong as the last.” He would gently press into his beloved, closing his eyes.

“I wish you could be with us.” Kar would whisper in a soft tone. “Raising Mako is... It’s hard. I see not only my best friend, but I’m reminded of you as well.” His tail would curl back around his body, crossing over hers. “Do you think you will see him in this world between worlds as well?” Kar asked softly.

"Nalyda Speech," "Kar Speech"

Table by:: Keno