ardent

Without You [Blu]

Blu

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2013, 04:49 PM
They were a tangled mass of fur, flesh, limbs and tears. She would be his, forever, the rest of her days, as long as her scarred body still breathed she would be his! She could scarcely believe such an impossibility was coming true! He pulled his head back, tongue bathing her in love and affection and anything else she would ever want. She returned his affections with just as much enthusiasm. Bathing him in everything, anything. She wanted to be his, thats all she had ever wanted and now... she would be.

"I don't ever want to be without you Chronos. I'll never stop wanting you. You are my best friend, you have saved me from so much. I love you." She murmured between her reverent kisses. her saving grace had come home and if she died right here, she would be content, trapped in the embrace of her dearest friend. She memorized him, she had before but time had dulled the image and now she took the time to worship every nook and cranny his body possessed. He seemed as content as she to bask in this embrace until the end of time but alas, he had to be the voice of reason and finally he broke their small reunion, reminding her why she was at the borders.

"No I...I haven't seen anyone since the eruption. I wasn't quick enough, they left me behind, they had too. The lava..." She could still feel the steam burning the hair from her body. the agony of the burns and how badly it had crippled her for so long. "I was burned, badly, a few rogue wolves took care of me, nursed me back to health, it's taken me this long to find Valhalla. You are the first familiar face I have seen..." Here she buried her maw in his chest to hide her shame. "And I got too distracted by the sight of you to remember I was supposed to speak with Collision first."

She did not think she would be denied. She had been loyally under Cairo's reign since their home had been Ciroc. She saw no reason for them to deny her, unless they saw her absence as treason... but she hadn't been able to walk, even amongst them she would have been nothing but a burden, surely they wouldn't punish her for that... right?