Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Nalyda would smile at Kar's remark about him being older. Yes, he was getting older that was for sure; however, he did have many children and possibly even some grandchildren when time allowed it. Though she wished she would have gotten to see the birth of Mystic's litter, she would smile and nudge her beloved in a tender fashion. She would lie down upon the grasses, a small sigh escaping her as she thought about Kar's next question. Considering the fact that she was seeing and talking to him right now, there was no doubt in her mind that she would get to see her new son in this next world as well, and it would make her happy to see him to say the least in the meantime.

"You know I love our children, and if I got to see them within this world, I sure hope that it would be for a visit in a dream, not the other way around," she would explain with a smile, "Perhaps we will see each other again when you're in your dreams, my beloved. I love you, and always will. I wish for you, Mako, and Mystic to stay strong, and if he offers, go with Felicien, the boy who Mystic has met many times before, and join his pack. Also, I have happened to see the boy and Mystic take down Ashomoro. For good this time, and I am happy that all of you are safe." She would lick her mate's forehead before giving a small sigh, "I believe that the sun is rising. It is time to say goodbye for now." She smiled.