Sinfi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-06-2016, 07:54 AM

Sinf had been minding her own business, listening for whispers in the wind, when she'd heard that dreadful tinkle. Oh no, she thought, but fought not to show she'd heard. It wouldn't be much good to open her eyes either, the fog would be too thick to see her pale friend anyways. Well, there went the peaceful morning! She opened her mouth to let out a sigh and call out to Jae when all of the sudden a flurry of motion exploded on her left. She let out a startled yelp as something bashed into her hindquarters, and she sprang away.

Flustered, the fae gathered herself and sent a glare at the other girl. "That better have been an assassination attempt or I'm never looting with someone this graceless again." Sinfi forced her hackles to smooth and to warm the angry flecks of ice in her eyes. It was only Jaelle, she hadn't meant any harm by it. "I was waiting for something you dope. Come sit with me." Sinfi wasn't positive there was anything spooky going on here but the fog just felt heavier. She had spent the majority of her morning trying to figure out why. Maybe Jaelle would figure it out before she did, or at least she hoped, because it was driving her crazy!

"Talk" "You" Think
WARNING: This lil lady is prone to rude, crude, and downright inappropriate behavior. You have been warned.