gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-06-2016, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2016, 12:25 PM by Evelyn.)

It would seem like Sinfi didn't have time to move, and the gray female rimmed right into her rump. She growled and jumped, leaving Jaelle scrambling to get back to her paws. Bells sang out as she shifted and stretched until she was up at last. A sheepish smile was offered to the strawberry woman, ears pulling back slightly at her gruff words. "I'm sorry..." she murmured, stepping forward to lick the area that she had run into. She didn't want to stop looting with her, so she desperatly looked for an explanation. Her mind spun, but she couldn't seem to come up with anything good. "There um, was a spider on you! But I got it, so we're good, right?" she explained, dual toned gaze searching her white marked face.

Sinfi told her that she was waiting for something, and she cracked a smile when the other called her a dope. The invitation to sit brought her spirits back up, and she took a few dancing steps until she was at her side. Pulling herself to her rump, she looked around the foggy land. Now that she thought about it, it was kind of spooky. The fog seemed thicker now than when she fist arrived, and the monotone girl shivered. "Whatever spirit dwells here doesn't seem to be too happy,""Maybe they feel forgotten, and are trying to make themselves noticed." Already her storytellers mind was working, coming up with extravagant tales of those who rested here. "They must have been giants, if they moved borders here of that size."

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.