Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2013, 06:07 PM
ooc: sorry about the delay in posting, loves!

Bane's words made Kamala fight back a shudder as he spoke. She turned to glance at Maverick, emerald eyes widening slightly as he spoke of carving skin up with an antler. That did not sound particularly pleasant, and in that moment, she was almost glad that that would never happen to her. The marking, while interesting in appearance, was not one that Kamala was interested in having. All of Loccian's expertise would not have helped her if the would got infected. And it was just . . . weird. Perhaps it would not have startled her so if she had been raised knowing that this would happen. But it was weird.

Valkis' words shattered the peace in that moment, and Kamala reacted swiftly, her head swinging to face her crimson brother, a frown crossing her features as Maverick snarled. His reaction was a little harsh, in the gray female's mind, and she was swift to speak in a more conciliatory tone, "Valkis, maybe right now isn't the best time for . . . this kind of thing." Kamala spoke softly, tilting her head slightly as she examined the crimson male. If he truly desired the marks of their parents, well, that was his choice, and Kamala didn't believe that they had any right to stop then. But perhaps it would be best if he waited a little, and truly thought over what this would mean to their parents.

A sigh escaped the gray female as Valkis retreated swiftly, and Kamala turned a solemn gaze upon Bane. "I . . . I apologize, Sir Bane. My brother is upset at the moment." She didn't want to have to make excuses for Valkis, but she didn't want Bane to think of him negatively because of this. Valkis was her brother, and he didn't need any more wolves frowning upon his behavior when he was this touchy. What he needed right now was support.

Shaking her head slightly, the female glanced towards Maverick before turning her attention back towards Bane, "What was daily life in Talutah like?" She asked the male softly. Hopefully, she would seek Valkis out later and try to tell him about what he'd missed. But for the moment, Kamala just wanted to indulge in her curiosity a little and investigate the Tribe that she would have been raised in.