Nemausus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Sacrifices have brought me to where I am today.

""

Nemausus faintly noticed the small thump of her tail against the ground, his ear twitching in the slightest before he adverted his attention back to her gaze. She seemed friendly, at the least. She didn't hold any aggression nor hostility, and that gave Nemausus a hope for this new land.

Her words came, and Nemausus nodded along with them. He understood that she could not tell him everything- or else there'd be no fun in finding it all out himself. The important factor was, that she tried. It showed Nemausus that this female was not selfish nor condescending, and he marked her down in his mind, reminding himself she could be helpful in the future times.

A few more words filtered out of her maw, and Nemausus' ears stood erect with interest. Ahhh- she was willing to share more? He found his weight shifting- and Nemausus held back his deep chuckle at the sight of her wink, and he only hoped it was meant to be playful. Shaking his head in amusement, Nemausus let his maw part to speak. "I only wish for you to share what you deem necessary. M'lady, I do not intend to pressure information out of you, it is just mere curiosity and concern of these lands that guide my inquiries to you." Dipping his head, only a fraction, he then looked back at her. It was true, indeed, he did not want to be walking into an unknown death trap- and he hoped if there was anything like that, the kind female would let him know.

Nemausus
[Image: 9d35zZp.png]