Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-07-2016, 10:07 AM

Birna chuckled at the mention of growing soft followed swiftly by the suggestion of a fight.  She wouldn't mind battling the other woman again.  While some of her tactics were a bit… unconventional her fight style did keep Birna on her toes.  Birna followed Mercy's gaze to the horizon. "To be honest though I don't think we are growing soft, not exactly.  We're growing bonds with young lives that might not have meant anything to us.  Perhaps we are softer toward them, and I don't know about you, but I feel myself wanting to protect them.  I find love growing in me but beside it a  stronger desire for cruel, brutal acts against all that might harm them." If anyone wished to test her desire to protect those three they would meet ferocity of which the likes they'd never seen.  Of course… this was all assuming the parents left Birna anything to chew on.

Mercy would sigh heavily as she talked of her loss of drive.  Birna let silence fall after the words, unsure of what she wanted to say.  She turned her head to gaze at Mercy. "Mercy, who are you fighting?  You say you have a need to fight and I wonder why this is?  Why do you fight?  If you can answer these questions perhaps you can rekindle your drive." Her gaze shifted back to the horizon.  She was careful about opening up to others but relationships were a two way street.  She could not hope to learn about others without first sharing about herself. "I fight those that stand against Imperium, I need to fight because my whole life has been a constant struggle, a constant battle, and it is through fighting that I feel like I have power and worth.  I fight because I want to protect my newfound home, and in particular Valentine's youngest pups.  This is what spurs me to my goal of gaining a higher rank.  I want to be able to better serve my pack and protect what is precious to me."

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]