Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-07-2016, 02:31 PM
The tusked brute had no trouble at all slipping into a more careful drawl - he could, likewise, develop a much more rapid manner of speaking, but it was refreshing to move at a slower pace on occasion. Still, he noted the stranger seemed visibly wary around him, and while he was not offended, he wouldn't make a great effort to lower his own guard to put Basileus at ease. Being cautious was not at all a bad thing; in most occasions, it was smart, and he would not judge him for that.

"I'm not from here, either," he agreed with his observation, nodding nonchalantly.  "These lands are still new to me. I come from far north." He had no reason to lie, either; his family were not well-known anywhere, and he would not be endangering any of them with this information. And.. they could defend themselves, regardless, if they could even be found. That in itself was not an easy feat.  "What is this thing, anyway?" Aki would finally ask, his curiosity getting the better of him - a single brow raised as he gestured with his muzzle toward the sea-creature.