Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-07-2016, 08:11 PM

Mortar was sleeping (big surprise) when he heard the thumping of familiar paw steps outside of his den. Before he even opened his eyes he knew exactly who they belonged to and his tail thumped against the ground eagerly. At first he'd been a bit apprehensive about having a best friend, he'd never had one before, but it was turning out to be kind of fun. Granted their first encounter had gotten him stuck digging out a den, but he didn't mind. She had failed to mention their little adventure would get them in trouble, but in all honesty helping Voltage prepare a new den for his soon-to-be children wasn't that bad. He'd actually enjoyed helping out and it felt good to be useful in some way since he hadn't started any training of any sort.

It also explained why he had been sleeping when he arrived. Even though digging hadn't been that bad he'd definitely been sore afterwards since his muscles weren't used to moving in such a manner for so long. It definitely had been a work out for him which had left him tired after wards, even though it was a week later since their trek up the cliff to see the beach.

"Mortar." There was barely a pause before she continued. “Where going on an adventure” The boy rose to his paws and shook himself to wake himself up from his groggy slumber. At the mention of an adventure he perked up, wondering what on earth she had planned this time. Course he was convinced they'd be going on an adventure that wouldn't get them in trouble this time. “I know exactly where we can go, and I have another story to tell you!”

"Well, you don't give me a choice, so okay. Where are we going this time?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]