Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-07-2016, 09:02 PM

"Look at that, your learning already" She teased him with a laugh and he couldn't refrain from grinning back at her. "Yeah, I suppose I am." he chuckled. "Somewhere new of course. You do know how to swim right? If you don't well need to train you so where ready when the beach is finally free" He had to think about that for a minute. If they were going swimming in the ocean he probably would need some practice, though he didn't feel like that's where they were going so he nodded. "yeah, I know how to swim a bit. Me and my siblings used to go swimming in the stream some times." It hadn't been often but they'd learned a little bit. He could at least not drown.

When she began walking out of the den he trotted to catch up and then fell into a good spot next to/somewhat behind her as he let her lead. She'd failed to mention exactly where they were going so he concluded that it must be a surprise. So he gave her the benefit of the doubt and followed her eagerly, so ready to believe that this adventure would be far better and wouldn't get them in trouble this time. One incident wasn't enough to make him doubt her and he was quite gullible. At least when it came to her he was. She was also very persuasive.

She of course began with one of her famous stories (she was rather good at telling them after all) and he listened intently soaking up ever word like a sponge. This story wasn't a nice as the other one though and Mortar felt his fur bristle of how she told him the forest felt dark to Voltage. Obviously the yellow Alpha was okay... but what on earth had he encountered? It must have been something super scary. As she told her tale he could feel the suspense building up inside his chest that he felt like he was going to burst as he waited for her to tell him what it was.

When she finally said what it was he jumped backwards almost tripping over his own paws as she roared. He definitely hadn't been expecting that. Was mud supposed to be considered a monster now too?! To his relief she told him it'd been Glacier all along and he grinned softly. She really was great at telling stories. What he couldn't get was why Glacier would want to cover himself completely with mud. That sounded a bit gross.

he could smell a pack border now and he opened his mouth to say something, eyeing Ray warily now as he did expect an explanation. Glacier hadn't told him of another pack and he was positive trespassing would certainly get them in trouble. "My friends pack is right next door to ours, we share a scent mark line that's how close it. He's a really good friend tho, i was playing with the mud and pretended to do what my dad did and i scared him real good. Then he taught me to swim and he looks out for me. We won't get into any trouble crossing over" Her story definitely explained a lot more now. His wary look dissipated and he wagged his tail with a smile this time. If this was a friend of hers then surely it would be okay, especially if she'd already been here before.

"Alright then, lead the way Ray!"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]