size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
02-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Frustration. It flickered in her eyes, and yet, it benefited her. It cleared her mind, and instead of being hurt she was... annoyed. That was a much better alternative. It was making her think more clearly, less on what she saw and more on making the frustrating man understand. "I was... there from the beginning. Starling found Finch first. I showed up after that. Things weren't... great at the time. Starling saved her life," she explained, voice low, with a dark edge to it. "When I close my eyes, when I'm alone, or I sleep. I see that. Over and over again. But Starling isn't there. And sometimes, it's not Finch who's hurt. It's Shaye. Or Starling. The people I care about. But instead of someone being there to save them, there's only me, and I can't save them. You're the only one I haven't seen yet. You're the only one I care about that I can look at without seeing images of you dying." Green eyes, swirling with emotion, tried to meet Lark's. There would be a brief pause of silence. "You asked," she would tell him. He had gotten angry at her earlier for giving those images to her, but this time, he asked.

"Speech" "Language" "Farrym"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.