size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-07-2016, 09:51 PM
She wiggled her butt and closed her eyes, still concentrating intently. She was so occupied she didn't hear voltage come up until he spoke her now. She jumped, and quickly turned it into a jump of excitement rather then something startled. "Ah ah!"she cried "it works!" She definitely sounded surprised. She settled back onto the ground and beamed lovingly at her uncle. "Hey volt. You really can hear your name anywhere, huh?" She said. The idea he might have actually been close enough to hear never actually struck her.

She studied him for a moment as she assembled her thoughts. Her eyes concentrating and intense, but in a cute snd concentrating kind of way. "I was thinking. I love stores, and maybe if you taught me how to make stories I could keep myself occupied during the day when I'm bored" she lied to him, her grin wide and innocent. She was lying more and more lately, it just seemed easier then telling the truth and so long as she wasn't caught it meant she was less likely to get into trouble since otherwise everything she ever planned was against the rules. It was stifling, but it was life, and finding ways around the rules was half the fun.