Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-08-2016, 01:18 PM

"...I want to be where Avalon is." At this Valentine snuck a peek out of the corner of his eye at Avalon. He didn't quite get a "old friend" vibe from that statement. The brute had too little evidence to really work with, but he could speculate. She'd just lost her mate and child. Could she really be on the rebound already? More importantly, was her willingness to vouch for this man centered around a need to have him close or a genuine belief that he was suited for Imperium? It was a troubling line of thought.

"He will be tested." There wasn't simply a possibility of a test. There was a test. While Valentine had sensed enough potential in Avalon to want to bring her into Imperium's ranks she had yet to prove her worth. Unlike Cascade who had recently vouched for someone, Avalon's word didn't yet hold much weight. In time that would change.

Valentine's gaze flicked to Vereux and he once again ran an assessing gaze over the man. "Tell me, Vereux, where do your skills lie? What rank would you try for? Imperium is nearing capacity. What sets you apart from any other potential new member? Why would you have me choose you over them?" So began the test.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.