Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Seraphiel
Seraphiel
Seraphiel

He would nod, and she beamed at him, though the smile fell short a moment later when he compromised. She hesitated, thinking about it for a moment. She wasn't that fond of her full name after all, and she didn't want Mortar getting it into his head to use it. But then, he was likely to find it out eventually anyway – he could ask any single wolf in the pack and they could tell him. “Alright then, deal. My full name is Seraphiel Elementas, I am of the Filli rank of Donostrea, also known as princess, and daughter of Glacier Elementas, of the Ferax rank, also known as Alpha and Anais Carlier of the PraeVilendis rank, also known as lead hunter” she told him proudly, smothering her full name in a full burst of information. If she had to say it, she might as well say it in full force and with pride.

“But I like Ray, and Tar, there much easier to say” she told him, beaming at the older pup. The fact that she was smaller then him was often and easily forgotten by the girl. Certainly her pride and confidence made her ten times larger then life.

As they neared the water and she stepped easily into its embrace, Mortar would take a different approach. He leaped forward, and fell into the river with a mighty splash. Ray squealed, and ducked her head but it wasn't enough to save her. She was soaking wet! With water dripping down her nose and across her eyes she paddled forward towards him, before turning and kicking away, each kick bringing her back paws above the water and throwing a spray of water of her friend.

Speech

html by castlegraphics Art by mempsis