size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
02-08-2016, 03:41 PM

A grin tugged at his lips and he felt his face get warm at her sweet comment and her nuzzles and little lick. He wondered if there would ever be a day when all these affections and things would be so normal that he wouldn't feel this fluttery feeling when he got them. He wished he could just cuddle into a ball with her and just let her sleep the day away while he kept watch. Well, she'd probably let him do that, but they hadn't spoken in so long so he wanted to do that first. She seemed to want to talk a little too since she asked about his mothers so he was glad. "They're... doing better. I think," he replied, his expression thoughtful and a bit unsure. "I think having Diana and Jayne there now has really helped cheer them up. Of course they'll never replace my brothers, but they keep them occupied and gives them someone to love on. They really just love having pups around." He chuckled at that. He knew Amalia especially really loved pups. "Are pups always so... tiny?" he asked, genuinely mystified by it. "They were like the size of my paw! What if I step on one of them or something!" His ears flicked back and he frowned. He knew it was probably a ridiculous thought to worry about, but it was a very real thought he had when he saw how little his newborn sisters were.
Speak Thought Others