gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
02-08-2016, 04:42 PM
OOC: omg I am so, SO sorry!! I forgot about this thread >.<

The clatter of dull claws on stone alerted him to the presence of the woman. In silence he watched her progress, his forepaws slowly kneading the air as he waited for his inevitable discovery. Her gaze remained fixed downward and even though he lay there like a giant white knot on a log, she wasn't quick to take notice of him. Having nothing better to do Laufey fixed his attention solely on her and waited.

The brute appreciated few things in life more than fighting, but a close second had to be the beauty of a woman. Perhaps to his detriment he was ever appreciative and always looking. It was a weakness he was aware of but unwilling to change. Lazily Laufey's gaze took her in, noting the scars that heavily marred her person. A fighter or a chew toy? He could be interested in both.

Without ever becoming aware of him the woman settled down some distance away. Her thoughts seemed to consume her, which he took as a sign she might be worth investigating. While remaining where he was, the brute called out, "I take it sleep has evaded you too."

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.