Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
02-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Kavdaya's howl reached the silver Archangel as she finished her patrol. With no main duties to attend to, Surreal felt that sitting in on a healer's meeting would be both interesting and useful. Her path veered easily towardthe family den and she picked up her pace to a trot, arriving shortly after her eldest born daughter. A gentle nuzzle was placed on her similarly colored child's shoulder before she cast a glance around at the faces gathered. A smile touched her jaws, eyes twinkling. Nearly everyone was accounted for, except Falk. She'd need to track him down and get in some private time with her Mate and Consort.

"Why don't we move this inside? I have a few things I'd like to show you all, as well. And as the healers of Celestial, you have the most access to my den, as it doubles as Kavdaya's den." And the entire family, to be honest. A brief grin and nod from Kavday was all the Archangel needed before she led the gathering into the ravine and into the main chamber, taking a seat near a wall where she'd have a good view. She wanted to hear what everyone had in mind.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.