gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-09-2016, 08:01 AM
OOC: It's ok. ;)

A little bit later than what she expected, Leo showed up. Nala guessed that he would be confused as to why she had all of a sudden disappeared into thin air and she was right, but how to explain that a spirit of a dead person lead her almost to her cold death....eeehhh. That part part wouldn't be so easy, but here goes nothing... "Ugh, I am sooooo glad to be back! Don't laugh at me or think me crazy when I say this, please - I think a ghost lead me away. When I woke over that cliff, I thought I was done for too!" Right now, she wanted to hug the stffings out of her alpha, but that might've been taken a bit awkwardly. Comfort is what she needed so badly and maybe getting on a different topic would make her a bit happier. The pure white wolf wagged her tail to display her glee to be home. Icy blue eyes glittered as the thought of her rank, whatever it may be. Hey, uh, on my journey back home, I was thinking about my rank. Is Baroness available? Or even just a Baronet?" Nala would be content with either of those, but if he felt she would be better in a different rank, the female would settle in and adapt swiftly to the things they did daily.