Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
02-09-2016, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2016, 10:55 AM by Ren.)
Ren hummed in thought as Bass explained the previous standing. He did quite like that; it seemed to work quite well and with the distance between their packs it would not be that difficult to keep to. Bass would stand still and quiet as he explained Borealis' change in ideals and the type of pack, and the young alpha could see the interest in the Abaven alpha's posture. He would then go on to suggest an alliance - no, that would not do. But a joint training, yes. That sounded great. "Hmmm. To be honest, Bass, I do not know you as well as my mother did, or as well as Arian and Cypress did. Trust would have to be a bit more developed between our packs before an alliance is decided upon. I do like the terms of the previous understanding; perhaps, as trust is gained and we work together more, an alliance could occur in the future. I do think, though, that a joint training would be excellent. It would be a brilliant way to have our wolves meet and interact, and would definitely be that first step in a relationship between our packs." He felt comfortable with this training idea; Bass had proven himself to be a man of trust time and time again, and once he began to know the wolf more, he had no doubt that they would eventually forge an alliance.

"Speech"