gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-09-2016, 10:17 PM

Leo's brows raised in surprise when she began to explain herself. A ghost? He had heard all sorts of excuses for leaving or absence or just simply not being around as much as he would expect, but that was a new one! He wouldn't laugh at her or her excuse, but he couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips just from the ridiculousness of it all. He would never be one to say that there were no such thing as ghosts or another realm of that sort. He had no way to confirm or deny it so he had always left it as a 'maybe'. It made him happy to see her so excited to be back though. He had to chuckle a little bit when she jumped straight into asking about ranks, even going so far as to ask about the lead hunter position. "Whoa, whoa, slow down a bit there. Ghost or no ghost, I can't just let you leaving all of the sudden go unnoticed. Fiori is getting more and more full these days and I have to make sure everyone is doing their part. I'll be happy to have you as a Baronet. But keep in mind that I'm going to be watching and making sure you're working hard- just like I do for anyone in the pack. If you aren't an active member this time around there might not be a third chance, okay?"

"Talk" "You" Think