gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-11-2016, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2016, 01:56 PM by Evelyn.)

Mm, it would seem that her little mouse wasn't quite used to her game. She could see that he was getting easily wired up, his unsated list wasn't hard to see. Hungrily she licked at her lips, unable to help the small shiver that ran down her spine. He had only seen a touch of what she could do during their spar, that was only the tip of her iceberg. There was so much more in store, and he had no idea, did she? It was then that she realized that they had never exchanged names, they had been far too occupied by other things for such plesenteries. A single black marked brow rose at the thought, and she wondered if she even cared to learn this gray mutts name. There was no need for it the first time, but now that they seemed to be bumping into each other again... "I don't think I ever told you this, but my names Mercy. Kind of ironic, no?" she asked with a smile. She hadn't had much mercy on him during their fight, nor did she ever really possess that quality.

She moved away from him, but not before her movement was able to pull out a growl from him. Her jaws snapped together in excitement, her elongated tail twirling behind her. It normally wasn't this easy to tangle up a brute in her web, but it would seem that her previous thought was right. Humming softly, her head tilted a touch to the left, pale ears flickering. "Not used to the chase, little mouse?" she asked teasingly. When he spoke she focused on him, watching his hungry red gaze drink in her form. When he looked back to her face, she was smiling softly. Obvious desire was alight in her purple gaze, her body practically thrumming in anticipation. "Blood thirsty doesn't even begin to describe me, my dear." Mercy whispered, leaning forward and attempting to drag her teeth across his left ear, seeking to place a rather hard pinch to the tip of it. Not enough to draw blood, oh no. It was too early for that just yet.

Speech

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.