size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
02-11-2016, 11:10 AM

Leto was exploring too.

She'd been all grumpy and cranky and just right out mad about this whole moving to a pack thing - she missed home, even if she refused to admit it - and this place just looked so flat and boring compared to the lush southern continent she'd grown up in... but it was something new, and her mum seemed inclined to keep less of an eye on them since they were safely comfy-cozy inside of some imaginary fence and there were other pack members to keep an eye on them. Pfft, like Leto needed anyone to keep an eye on her. She puffed up her dark chest fiercely for a moment - she didn't need anyone to watch her! She could beat up anything dangerous! Maybe it was more like they needed her huh? Yeah!

As she scampered through the grass she was pulled up short by the sight of a pale-colored male wandering through. Disappointingly, she recognized him from Da's meeting thing, so he wasn't an intruder to chase off. Hmph. But she'd never actually met him, and even if his coat looked kind of boring his eyes were pretty cool, and she decided immediately that she needed to meet him. "Oi you there, wait up fer me!" she called out, bounding through the greenery to meet him. "Wotcha doin?"

- Leto