gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
02-12-2016, 01:44 PM

Only a couple other wolves showed up after herself, Regulus's mom and sister. The suggestion to move into the den was swift, and though Ganja would try and hide her nervousness she doubted she'd be very convincing. The young green wolf had little desire to be in such close quarters to so many other wolves. Especially ones she hadn't even learned the names of properly. (She was rather terrible at names, she remembered faced pretty well but connecting the two was difficult.) Taking a deep breath as she steeled herself she'd try to wait until everyone else had entered. She'd take a seat closer to the entrance, at least she'd manage a quick way out.

Her mind was still a little preoccupied by the whole cave thing as Kavdaya started the meeting with a simple greeting. She was kind of there as a brief history about the marking on her forehead, it was a pretty lengthy speech for the start of a meeting, but Ganj had trouble focusing on it anyway. By the time she was to the important stuff the little Dione spawn was finally focused enough to think about learning.

"Ganja Lydia-Red," She'd say as she realized the Kavdaya had been addressing her. "I'm more of a gardener than a healer, not a big fan of.. uh.." Her train of thought would crash and for a long moment she'd just be silent as she tried to continue. "touching.. people." She'd finally say, almost hesitant with her words.

"Talk" Think "You"
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]