Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-12-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2016, 07:00 PM by Ullr.)

Well, this was awkward.  Mithras agreed to join him and now that the alpha was walking next to him Ullr suddenly felt embarassed and couldn't quite exactly remember what he was going to ask.  He would nod as they traveled toward the river. "Sounds like a good idea.  With all this rain we'll need to keep an eye on it.  Hopefully we'll have a few dry days that can give the higher water levels time to move down stream."  He would match pace with Mithras as the conversation would continue.  Ullr chuckled at Mithras joke.  Where did he even want to start?  "Well, I guess… the most basic question is why did you decide to start a pack?  Also, where do you come from?  I'm sure you get this all the time but you have a very…. interesting look about you.  Not a bad look!  That's not what I mean, you're very handsome I mean just…" Ullr shut himself up turning away slightly embarrassed.  Good job genius.  You were pulling off the cool wanderer so well then when you start talking to people you turn into a bumbling idiot.

"Speech"