size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-13-2016, 05:10 AM

She was amused as she saw that she'd startled him out of whatever thought he'd been stuck in. He faced her, and she perked up when he spoke his name. He seemed to pause halfway through, as though he'd changed his mind about his name. Confused, she quirked a brow and tilted her head. She didn't have to ask though as he explained his name was just Ullr. She wondered what had happened to make him lose his last name, but this was not the time or place to ask such a thing. It was none of her business. So she would merely focus on their greeting, and nodded with a grin to him. "Nice to meet you, Ullr," she said, tail flicking back and forth.

She glanced to the pond, strewn with lily pads and bustling with the activity of smaller critters. Why was she here. Well, she supposed she was just curious. "I've just come to have a look, I suppose," she stated, not really used to offering any reasoning to her actions, "Have to get to know the place, now that this is home. And I love food, so I just have to find out the best places to eat." Already, the pond and the surrounding willows looked promising. There were plenty of attractions for prey animals, and the environment provided cover for both predator and prey. It was perfect. "What about you?" she'd ask, tilting her head, "Have you gotten a chance to really check this place out, or is it new to you as well?"

"Speak" "Listen" Think