Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-13-2016, 05:41 PM

It felt good to share her thoughts and concerns. As was her habit she tended to keep such thoughts to herself. Perhaps now that she shared them she could take action upon them though what that action would be she was uncertain. Birna was not really raised much in a pack, not a close knit one like this. She was raised in the rubble of a fallen regime with none but her siblings, but Bjorn, to give her trust.

She watched the alpha consider her question, his mind turning over her words and she would nod as he mentioned that he was also unsure of how to unite them. "As am I. If I had a decent strategy in mind I would in-act it." Birna would listen quietly as he continued to speak and it was her turn to mull over his words. "Perhaps…" she would say quietly. "Though I think all of us are some what to blame. I know I have not reached out to my fellow members like I should be but I do seek to amend this." Birna stretched lightly. "I best get prepared for my patrol. Thank you Valentine for speaking with me. I appreciate it and I will think more on what we may do to increase the unity of Imperium. If you have ideas you wish to run by me do not hesitate to ask."

-exit?-

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]