Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-23-2013, 10:27 AM

The grey shewolf chuckled as Segolia seemed a bit ashamed for missing the rabbit. It was okay though because Loccian didn't think differently of her even if this was their first official meeting, everyone didn't get a kill everytime, you missed sometimes. That was just how things went, if you caught something everytime then you would deplete the food resource around you.

Grey orbs watched the female looked to the rabbit then to her, thanking her and asking if she would like half since she killed it. Her own gaze looked down at the rabbit for a few seconds before turning back to Segolia. Yeah she killed it but it was originally Segolia's prey, she deserved to eat it, Loccian could find something for herself. No, it' alright. It was yours, I'm okay with less than half. She said with a smile, folding her legs beneath her to sit before Segolia, ears up with a friendly smile.

I apologize for not having a chat with you sooner, I have been kind of distant an busy. She began, trying to strike up a friendly conversation with the shewolf. Are you enjoying Seracia, others treating you well? She was just curious as to how she as fitting into the pack, what she thought of it and how the others were treating the newcomer.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."