gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-15-2016, 06:40 PM

Locha Elementas

Locha didn't even have to turn to tell who was approaching her. The heavy gait and a well-known scent faintly mixed with the faint whiff of pups was enough to be certain. As her big brother walked up beside her, rubbing his head against her cheek, she turned to look at him with a smile. The new father had certainly been busy lately, and she didn;t blame him. The woman could see how busy his children made him, but she could also clearly see the love he had for them both and Anais. She hoped to to have that for herself someday, but she wasn't getting any younger.

“Did you catch me breakfast? I'm starving” Glace teased. Huffing and rolling her eyes, Locha turned, hitting a paw against his belly.
"Are you sure you need it, Old Man?" she said, equally as teasing before knocking a fish over to him.
“Discovered anything interesting down there? I dont suppose you've found any of Voltage's rock collection” Returning her gaze to the water, Locha shook her head with a faint sigh, although amusemt sparkled in her eyes at the mention of her brothers' rock collection. The woman sat down, scooching closer to her brother to lean on him.
"All I can say for now is that it's gonna be one hell of a cleanup job. The wtaers are definitely receding though. And once they do , you can catch your own breakfast" she giggled

"speech"