gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-15-2016, 07:01 PM

Locha Elementas

Rolling her eyes once again at her brothers fake injury as he nursed his "sore" belly, Locha sighed, leaning a bit more on her brother.
"Och, sure. You're older, but I'm not so sure about wiser ,"she retorted, her smile taking any bite out of the teasing comment. Watching as her brother quickly devoured his meal, she could tell that the giant was still hungry, although with the weight of him leaning on her you wouldn't be able to tell. She chose to ignore his comment about breakfast, Yeah, right.
“I don't doubt that, through I imagine you can see the scoop of it better then we can. It will take a bit of effort, but we can work together” her brother said in a more serious tone and Locha nodded, looking down to the remaining fish. Lifting her paw, she quickly nudged it over to her brother, but she didn't predict how much he was leaning on her until it was to late and she topped over onto the grass. Slightly stunned, Locha looked up at her brother from her back, all four paws in the air with a mix of annoyance, surprise and playfulness.

"speech"