gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
02-15-2016, 07:20 PM

Her ears perked a bit as she listened to him speak, taking in his interesting accent. She liked when wolves had distinctive voices or accents. When all she had to go on was voices and sounds and scents it was interesting to her to have someone with an accent or tone she hadn't heard before. The cadence of his words made her listen more closely as she learned how to decipher them. He wasn't hard to understand, it was just a way of speaking she wasn't used to. It distracted her from her slight thirst and hunger for a bit anyways.

She chuckled slightly at his response. It was very glass half full of him to think that way. Much different than the gloom that had clung to her for a while now. "That's a very cheery way to think of it. I guess it does feel pretty nice out today. I'd appreciate some water though. I haven't been able to find a single drop around here. Although it's very possible I've been walking past rain puddles and just not noticed them. That's happened before. Still water is a lot harder to find than rivers and streams and the like. At least they make noise." Even as she was speaking she could tell her words had a more negative tone to them and she wondered where in her life the sudden switch from positive optimism to negative gloom happened. She didn't notice it usually until she heard someone like him that did still hold some hope in the world.

"Anyway, I'm Kalliope, but I usually go by Kalli. Who might you be?"

"Talk" "You" Think