gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Famous
02-16-2016, 12:53 AM
Ehrgeiz grinned devilishly when her voice reached his ears. It was a sickly sweet sound that truly underlined the fury within. But why didn't she look straight at him? Normally when someone was pissed at him, they looked him straight in the eye. Weird. She was just weird. He was distracted from her creepy gaze when she spoke again, seeming to gently ponder what she would do with him. He liked the way she thought about - this was going to be good, she was going to think of something really nasty to do with him. The hackles on his shoulders pricked as she got nearer, the adrenaline beginning to pulse through him just at the thought of the violence that would ensue.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I ought to work on my etiquette," he grumbled sarcastically, taking a step closer to her, getting dangerously close. He raised a brow, flicking his ears as she asked how he felt about his nose. He was confused at first, but then caught on to her game. He grinned once more, taking yet another step toward her, offering forth the left side of his muzzle and his blind side. He could feel her breath on his whiskers. "So, you're gonna teach me some manners, are you?" he taunted, peeling back his lips eagerly, "Better start with a lesson in personal space." He leaned in close, intending to make her as uncomfortable and pissed off as possible - the angrier she was, the better this was going to be.