Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
02-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Zisa would wait, wondering if anyone she was looking for would come to the meeting. Finally, Ren spoke, introducing himself formally as the alpha of Borealis. Zisa would pay attention, not wanting to mess up a chance to be a pack wolf. She hadn't been the best during the time she was with the old pack, with her uncle leaving, but she was determined to do better this time. At Ren's law about bringing a mate into Borealis, Zisa's ears would perk up. So, if she found Mingan, she was to bring him to the pack. As her possible alpha explained the ranks, Zisa would be a little indecisive. The small female wasn't sure what rank would suit her. But it seemed that she would get a chance to ask him, if she didn't get too embarrassed.

Making up her mind, she spoke up. This was probably going to make her look like a fool, wasn't it? "I'm not sure what rank would fit me and-" Oh great, she was getting embarrassed. Ducking her head, she finished the rest of her sentence. "I was wondering which one you thought was the best for me."