size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-17-2016, 03:41 PM

Conversations carried on in a polite fashion, although he couldn't help but wonder why the woman had come to his lands today. It wasn't like she was close to his borders, in fact it was quite the trek from the north to here. She extended her congratulations as well, to which Bass simply dipped his head. Although things seemed to take a turn when she mentioned other means to get her herbs. A single brow rose at her smile, and he eyed her with a slightly narrowed gaze. He didn't know what she was getting at, but he knew one thing for sure. Kajta Finnvi was no easy wolf to read. Bass' tail tip flickered, but he let it go. There would be no use to bury into her closed off mind, he probably wouldn't get anywhere. "We are always here to trade with, if the need arises," he said smoothly, features relaxing. Then she asked about his elder litter, and his gaze searched her features. Mm, still a closed book it would seem. "Fine, I suppose. Dealing with their emotions as best they could," came his soft answer. With a sigh, he knew that there was no way around it. He had let just enough slip that she was curious. Maybe it would be good as well, as they did suspect that she had been poisoned. "One of my daughters went missing earlier this season. When they found her and brought her home, they suspected that she had been poisoned. After she woke up, her recounts of the incident furthered our suspicion, but there is no solid proof." His ears lay flat again, clearing his throat slightly. "An overdose of Foxglove, it would seem."

"Speech"