Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-23-2013, 03:01 PM
ooc; also, no posting order. cx and here's my terrible post bleh.

she watched gerhardt, satisfied greatly with his announcement. she couldn't have said it better herself, in all honesty. after his kingly verdict, he padded directly to her, requesting a word. she would stand and begin to shift away from their congregating packs, pace leisurely and features amused. "why just one when we have time for plenty?" she teased playfully, though she docked her frivolousness down a notch or two as she went on. "are things going well in seracia?" was it her imagination, or did gerhardt carry a bit more of an almost... haggard look? nah, she thought. it had to just be her, in all honesty. ger? troubled? the idea was preposterous, right?

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.