ardent

Round Em Up [Optional Fight Training]

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2016, 06:43 PM

Ooc:: So sorry about the wait! Gonna get up my other reply for Simurgh ASAP!

Mieu would listen as Esti took charge of the meeting again. He tried not to focus on the skull bearing wolf, nor the lady who was the mother of some of the other pups present. He was trying to focus on what she was saying. Low and fast... That was his best bet against most of his opponents. He was about as small as they came, and the boy was determined to do something for the sake of Imperium. But not having Ashmendai present put a small damper on his can-do spirit. Would he really ever be good enough?

The thoughts would churn in his head unwillingly, so much so that it was starting to make him sick with worry. He didn’t want to be a disappointment. He wanted to make everyone proud of him! But did he stand a chance? Did the others already think of him as some joke? Mieu would shift on his paws. Gaze would shift to the woman, Birna, as she added her own two cents in about fighting. There was a lot to take in.

“As Rhyme said, practice is key.” Mieu would speak up again, finding his voice. “There is going to be more than just simply listening and watching. Actively working on your own confidence and fighting technique is the best way of improving them. Try more spars, even if you’re unsure if you’re stronger than your opponent. Spars with less risk for practice can lead to a better chance of success on more dangerous fights.” Mieu would dip his head.

“I want to work on getting stronger. To not let my size define me.” His blue eyes would hold a certain shine to them as he kept his gaze fixed on Esti. “If I can just get over the fact I’m small, and work on attacking better, I’m sure I can become a better fighter in time.” His voice might not have been at full volume, but Mieu truly believed what he was saying.

""