Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-21-2016, 08:13 PM

Being new to leadership and so very young, it was no surprise that Ren had no experience in trade. Valentine was willing to work with Ren if he and his pack had resources worth the effort, although what the King considered "working with" others might consider exploitation. His pack was large, almost too large, and his members had needs. If he wanted to avoid being too big of a burden on his lands he needed to start acquiring resources elsewhere. Whether that acquisition was forceful or not had yet to be determined. The more he thought about it the more Valentine was looking forward to the event suggested by Ren.

In response to Ren's statement Valentine rumbled thoughtfully before offering a brief and simple lesson in trade. "If trade is something you might be interested in it would be wise to first think of the things you have an abundance of, things that could be offered in trade. Imperium for instance has an abundance of fruits and berries. Now, I have no use for fruit, but Yfir makes fermented drinks and to make them they need large quantities of fruit. I've tasted these drinks and am fond of them, so it makes sense to trade fruit for drink." He eyed the youngblood carefully. "So when I tell you this what resource or resources of yours comes to mind?"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.