Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-21-2016, 08:33 PM

Healing? He hadn't been expecting that. Valentine had figured the man would be interested in a more physical role. If Vereux was "mainly cast" towards fighting and hunting, why wasn't he choosing one of those fields? Perhaps he needed a change. Regardless of the reason his choice had compounded the test ahead. Now he'd be faced with two tests, one to prove his ability to defend himself and his packmates with some amount of competency and another to test his skills as a healer. "Very well then. Imperium could use another general healer. Here they're called Medica. Before I have your skills as a healer tested I'd like to see you fight. Each Imperium wolf, regardless of their profession, must be capable of defending themselves and their packmates." He paused a moment to think about who he wanted to test Vereux and his thoughts drifted to one member in particular. Atreides Armada was old enough for an official rank in the pack. His sister and the majority of the wolves in his age range had already passed him up and claimed ranks, so it was about time Valentine got to see what he was made of. "I know just the wolf for the job." In a loud voice he called Atreides to him.

"Talk" "You" Think

OOC: So we can skip Valentine explaining the situation and whatnot I'd like you guys to start a new thread for the fight. I'll be using the scores to determine whether or not Vereux makes it to the next round of testing. Good luck, Riv!

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.