gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-22-2016, 08:45 PM

She watched him worriedly as he leaned his head toward her and kissed her cheek. She wasn't used to seeing her father like this, she only really knew his playful and fatherly sides. This was the first time she had really seen him upset that she could remember. When he told her the reason she understood better. Now that she didn't think she had seen her mother since that one time she had been cleaning rocks out of the den... Where was she anyway? She started to wonder if maybe she should go look for her mother. Maybe if she found her then her dad would be happier!

But before she could finish making her internal plans for her search and rescue mission he spoke again, interrupting her thoughts. She blinked as she remembered her whole reason for coming to find him in the first place. A guilty smile stretched across her muzzle. "I went on a little exploring adventure. I went a little farther than I meant to so it took me longer to get back than I thought it would. And I might have fallen in a thorn bush trying to hunt a rabbit on the way back... But it's okay! Just a couple little scratches!" She smiled and looked to her father hopefully. She didn't want him to be too mad for her wandering off. She knew she should have told him where she was going before hand but it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. So hopefully he'd understand!

"Talk" "You" Think