Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-22-2016, 09:03 PM

Birna would stiffen just slightly as he spoke his name but as she exhaled her body would relax. She had figured as much. "Adravendi, hm? I wondered. You look a lot like Arian." She didn't care to chase the little thread of thought to far, she didn't know enough of the boy to judge him and she'd always found the idea of judging one solely on their lineage terribly unfair. At the mention of fighter and leader her head would tilt slightly to the side. Was he perhaps intending to start a pack? Well, she wished him luck, hopefully his attempts would be more successful than that of Sonticu's leader.

She nodded. "Well met, Riv. Aye, I am a warrior…. and I suppose you could consider me an aspiring leader as well though I do not seek to lead a pack. Only the warriors within my current pack. Do you seek something similar or do you aspire to the very top?" She had to admit this was a pleasant chat. It wasn't often she took the time to shoot the breeze. Her gaze drifted to the sun for a moment, marking the time before turning back to the boy. She didn't want to miss her next shift on patrol.

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]