gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
02-22-2016, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 12:28 AM by Hymn.)

The stranger paused and Hymn felt her gaze in turn roving over his form, which he took as an excuse to peer at the bright adornment she wore around her ankle. Finally he met her gaze, a smile breaking across his face. He had only ever seen eyes that green on his aunt before and he had met her only briefly. She spoke and his grin grew wider as she graced him with a smile of her own. He watched with some piqued interest as she lowered her self upon her haunches. The primal part of him celebrating the delicate grace of her movements.

“Hello.” He returned, his voice a soothing rumbling baritone. It had evened out when he had finally peaked, his voice finally matching his size; much to his brother’s continued chagrin. Hymn settled himself upon his haunches as she spoke again and he couldn’t help the laugh that tumbled from his tongue.

“Sorry if you were hoping I was making a special occasion but this is in fact a habit of mine. Never grew out of it really.” He thought for a moment, he had met a great deal many wolves this way, so why would he stop now? “I’m Hymn Destruction, from your scent you’re not from any of the packs around here. Mind if I ask what brought you out this way?” That was true curiosity talking, he had rarely seen wolves with markings such as hers and he was curious to know more about this woman.

—  hymn

I gotta whisper
'cause I can't be too loud

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3