size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
02-23-2016, 02:10 AM

Esa grinned in return as Ullr mentioned his love for food as well. He sounded just as enthused as she was. He even suggested that they could gather up some frog legs. Her mouth watered at the thought of it. "Absolutely!" she exclaimed, looking to the pond where the frogs hung around on the lily pads. They'd be an easy catch - she looked back to Ullr with a smile. Oh, they could definitely be friends after this. But how was she supposed to determine what kind of food was her favourite? Her mind raced, her eyes shifting from side to side and her tail starting to wave thoughtfully. "My favourite is seafood!" she decided fairly quickly, nodding her head, "Do you have a favourite?" She couldn't help but to be curious - maybe he liked something she'd never even heard of.

She perked her ears as he mentioned this place was fairly new to him, nodding in agreement. She was also unfamiliar with the land, although the willows and pond certainly had her attention. "Yea, I need to get to know this place too," she confirmed, "It looks pretty interesting to me." She lit up with excitement as he asked if she also liked to explore, following his question with an eager nod. "Are you also an explorer?" she asked, her ebony tail wiggling, "Do you want to check this place out together?" It would be twice the fun to explore with a pack mate, someone who could be her friend.

"Speak" "Listen" Think