Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-23-2016, 10:08 AM
Still a bit embarassed about expressing herself in such a immature way, her head sank below her haunches and pink blush still bold on the blank canvas that she was. It was nice to know the female she'd be working alongside could understand mortal emotions and humor. All that the albanistic Fiori girl could do was smile gracously before hopping onto the next subject of conversation or topic.

It had been an entire year since her unwilling leave of the pack that had taken her back, with a warning that there would be no third chance to break any falls. She thought of Fiori as more of a family than a group of strangers, so the angelicly pasty she-wolf would do anything to keep her alpha happy and stay within the ranks. Yeah....those insects were definetly a problem, so even out of slumber, her red flags would always flap around the colorful wings. "Heh, yeah! Definetly keeping an eye out for any more of those!" Hopefully, this might spark a bit of humor into their talk, but it might and might not. Nobody would be certain about who had a mind like hers.

Now came a topic of hunting. Tail raised up in ideas for hunts and she knew where some tubby turkeys would be most occupied in birthing seasons. Also, they had to stock up on food for the fall and winter. Seemed a bit early, but it whas what the idiodic fowl did. But something just wanted to get over and said. "Actually, Leo wanted us to meet, but I wouldn't mind going on a hunt! I know a great spot where these ugly birds hang out." A more cunning look plastered to her face in an almost sinister manner, imagining thousands of plans for an unlucky flock.