size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-23-2016, 09:15 PM
The stranger heard her cry and easily jumped over the pups flailing body. When she caught the ouchey creature Ray let out a cheer and climbed back to her feet. She shook the water from her face and padded closer to her new friend to examine the catch. "That's amazing! how are you doing that?" She wanted to know. The pup tilted her head first to one side and then to another as she examined the creature in the white wolf's maw. The things big clipping hands couldn't reach her with the way she carefully held the shell. It was genius! And certainly far better then having it hanging from ones nose. "Can I try?" She wanted to know, settling onto her rump, her eyes never once lifting from their prize. "Do you know what it is?" She wondered, her muzzle twitched in curiosity and her nose stung from her experience. Her voice sounded a little funny now, and her breathing was loud. She would probably have to see terrae later about that... she would have to say she had gotten it at the beach of course, and not out of the territory.

Remembering her manners, rays eyes shot up to meet the brilliant blue of the wolf before her. "Oh yeah. I'm Ray. What's your name? Will you be my friend?" Her bright, curious eyes upon her.