Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-23-2016, 10:47 PM

Esarosa directed his question back at him and Ullr sat there for a moment as he flipped through all the food options. Shoot… that really was a tough question. To pick one favorite? "Umm… well…. I guess as far as prey goes my favorite is still white-tailed deer. I like the liver and the shoulder meat the best." Simple tastes he supposed considering the wide list of prey he'd tried but something about the good ol' standard venision just made him feel… at home wasn't the word. Or was it? He couldn't quite place it. Hearty? Whole?

Ullr's tail would wag lightly, excited to have a fellow explorer and food enthusiast to hang out with. He would nod eagerly as Esarosa asked him if he was also an explorer. "I love to travel, I have a hard time staying in one spot to long… or did. I'm feeling pretty good about Argead. This time I think I can make the pack life stick with the occasional trips to explore other lands. Yes! I'd love to check this place out with you. But first, how about we have a snack?" He grinned and got to his paws, eyeing the frogs sitting on the lilly pads, he selected a target and waited for Esarosa to get ready. He'd gesture with his head in a ladies-first type of manner to give her first attack. He planned to spring at about the same time for the frog closest to him.

"Speech"