Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-24-2016, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016, 03:43 PM by Leo.)
One of Leo and Svetlana's sons is up for readoption. His design can stay the same if you'd like since I made it, but that's up to you. He can basically be a blank slate for you to create from as far as I'm concerned. Here is a link to his current profile. He comes with four inches of extra height if you would like to use them, which can be found here. The name and personality should be changed to whatever you'd like for them to be. All of the pups took the last name Adravendi since Leo and Svetlana were married and it was discussed at the time that she would be taking his name, but I'm not sure if that was ever changed on her profile.

Keep in mind that he is being raised in a very neutral to light aligned pack around a family that is very close so that should play into his personality. He has three siblings: Roza played by myself, Heather played by Riv, and Elias played by Kat. It's still up in the air as to what is going to happen with Svetlana at the moment so she will be played as missing until that is figured out. I will be playing this pup that is up for adoption as either sick or just hanging around with his siblings or something until I choose a new player.

Here's a code for you to fill out if you are interested:
Code:
<b>OOC name:</b> (your name obvs)
<b>Name:</b> (last name Adravendi)
<b>Appearance:</b> (100 words plz, bonus points if you have a ref)
<b>Personality:</b> (150 words plz)

And here is some designs that were in the original adoption thread (some of them might be from the Amathena litter that Leo fathered, idk) for you to either use or get inspiration from. Also, if you would like for me to help you make a new design I would be happy to.